Statusfy is a Status Page System, easy to use and completely Open Source. You can easily create a fast System either Static Generated or Server Rendered and easily deploy it to a variety of hosting services.
How It Works
A Statusfy site is a Status Page System Generator that acts as a Web Application, created with Vue, Nuxt.js and Tailwind CSS. But, don't worry, you don't need to know how to use these amazing Technologies, you just create your Incidents using Markdown and Statusfy generates all the needed logic of your Status Page System.
- Progressive Web App (PWA) Support
- Google Analytics Integration
- Multi-language support
- A default theme with:
- Responsive layout
- Easy Customization
- Beautiful Design
- SEO Friendly
- Hosting flexibility: Static Generated or Server Rendered
- Web Push Notifications
Statusfy is still a work in progress. There are a few things that are not currently supported but are planned:
- Notifications: Webhooks, etc.
- A Statusfy GUI: create and manage your project in an easier way.
- Custom Themes support.
- Different Data Sources: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.